• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

WR Victor Jones Is N

Just watched his film and most college coaches only watch the first 2-3 plays to know if they should offer. I liked what I saw.
So you're saying the 2-3 best plays stacked at the front of the video are where coaches stop evaluating? That's just not true. If it is, they're going to fail as a staff.

So you're saying the 2-3 best plays stacked at the front of the video are where coaches stop evaluating? That's just not true. If it is, they're going to fail as a staff.
They watch the first 2-3 plays and know if they should continue watching or if it’s time to move on. The highlight film doesn't really do anything but get them your actual game film. Guy on our staff now verbatim told me if he can’t see a D1 kid in first 2-3 plays he doesn’t keep watching. Doubt they “stop evaluating” at that point especially when they then turn to more film if your first plays are good enough. But if it takes them play 12 or three minutes to see D1 talent, you made a bad highlight film. Jones did it right with his.

Not a tough concept here. But in case it still is tough to grasp, scroll to #5 of this article that there are dozens just like it on the net:

In case one more is needed, here's one that will hit closer to home that he states you may only have 30 seconds to a minute of the coaches time on your highlight film.

Last edited:

They watch the first 2-3 plays and know if they should continue watching or if it’s time to move on. The highlight film doesn't really do anything but get them your actual game film. Guy on our staff now verbatim told me if he can’t see a D1 kid in first 2-3 plays he doesn’t keep watching. Doubt they “stop evaluating” at that point especially when they then turn to more film if your first plays are good enough. But if it takes them play 12 or three minutes to see D1 talent, you made a bad highlight film. Jones did it right with his.

Not a tough concept here. But in case it still is tough to grasp, scroll to #5 of this article that there are dozens just like it on the net:

In case one more is needed, here's one that will hit closer to home that he states you may only have 30 seconds to a minute of the coaches time on your highlight film.
You're original statement stated 2-3 plays and the offer is either on or off. You moved the goal post in your second post.

You're original statement stated 2-3 plays and the offer is either on or off. You moved the goal post in your second post.
I don't want to argue with you on how you stated I said "they stop evaluating" which I didn't, and how I did say "offer" but I meant "know if they want to continue looking at the recruit." I already get mocked for how long my posts are anyway so I went the shortest/easiest route. My apologies.

Last edited:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back