• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

WR Shawn Hardy is 'N'

He is still really raw and learning the. Game but has a huge ceiling

Suspect at least for now that is the reason for the ranking
He's not as polished as a Jordan Westerkamp out of high school, but I could see him having an Enunwa-like career here since he's so raw. QE went from 10 yards receiving as a freshman, to 293, 470, and finally 753 yards as a senior. Once we developed him he really improved his game. So I think you're right, people see some raw talent they want to work with. I'm not saying he will be as good as Enunwa, but I think he will be slower to get started in his career compared to a JD Spielman, Wandale Robinson, or Omar Manning.

If he understands his role, it could be pretty fun to watch. "Hey kid... we are going to have you run 20 seams/fades a game and you'll get 3 or 4 thrown your way, make a play on a couple a game." If he accepts that, he will be a great compliment to some of our guys we already have.

This: "I am so excited to go to Nebraska. The coaches told me I was their No. 2 guy in this class and they made me feel that way. " Shawn Hardy ll
https://nebraska.rivals.com/news/nebraska-lands-georgia-wr-shawn-hardy-ii

Who is the No. 1 guy?

Of the guys they have a realistic shot at (as of now anyways) IMPO it's this kid:

Hopefully Huskers are taking a good look at the QB too he has an arm and he’s not afraid of getting hit. Hardy looks like a tough receiver who knows how to get up and get the ball...it’s going to be a small class but Frost knows exactly what he’s looking for. Great addition.

People keep saying it's going to be a small class (and I know Frost has said the same publicly) but I still don't see it being under 20. I still think it gets to 22, 23.

People keep saying it's going to be a small class (and I know Frost has said the same publicly) but I still don't see it being under 20. I still think it gets to 22, 23.
Agreed. We already picked up one unexpected spot with Gray leaving. It's the nature of college football in the 2020's for there to be a fair amount of roster movement over the course of 6 months.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back