• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

WR coach Keith Williams gets 30 days in jail for his DUI

I guess prosecutors pushed to have Williams serve his time actually in jail rather than on House Arrest. Don't see that happening, however.

I wouldn't be surprised if he serves his time in the pokey. I think he should.

Having two prior offenses can't say i'd be shocked either. However I have to imagine Williams will also be able to make a strong case for house arrest when he applies considering he can't do his job from jail.

Edit: Suppose that doing jail on the weekends/times that work with his schedule could also be a possibility.

Last edited:
Having two prior offenses can't say i'd be shocked either. However I have to imagine Williams will also be able to make a strong case for house arrest when he applies considering he can't do his job from jail.

Edit: Suppose that doing jail on the weekends/times that work with his schedule could also be a possibility.

Based on his two priors, he is lucky to still be at NU. I know you're not suggesting otherwise. It's time for him to just face the music.

My guess is he'll work a deal to serve in May or July, which would allow him to not miss any practices or camps.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back