• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

WR Billy Kemp transfer from Virginia is N

2021 was a full season. Was a little banged up this year but still very good when he played. Elite route runner. Good hands. Extremely quick. Very good speed. Wes Welker type swiss army guy. He won’t take off the top like Palmer, but he’ll keep a lot of drives going with separation underneath.

He can run the low while our burners run the high.

An added bonus at no extra charge:

Kemp is also the first Cavalier ever to lead the team in punt returns and punt return yardage in four straight seasons (2019-22). His best season in that regard was 137 punt return yards in 2019. He had a career long return of 55 yards in 2021.

Responding to Husker in Texas: Is there something in the Big Book of Rules that states a #1 receiver must be a certain height and weight? Recently, Wandale Robinson and JD Spielman were giants at their position while not being overly tall.

An added bonus at no extra charge:

Responding to Husker in Texas: Is there something in the Big Book of Rules that states a #1 receiver must be a certain height and weight? Recently, Wandale Robinson and JD Spielman were giants at their position while not being overly tall.

Out of the top 50 receivers in 2022 (by yards + catches), only 2 players had a similar size profile and neither were in the P5. That doesn't mean he can't be a great player for us (I actually expect him to be), but it does imply that size metrics are important for a top receiver at a P5 program. Same reason you can't just plop a TE in at OT.

Out of the top 50 receivers in 2022 (by yards + catches), only 2 players had a similar size profile and neither were in the P5. That doesn't mean he can't be a great player for us (I actually expect him to be), but it does imply that size metrics are important for a top receiver at a P5 program. Same reason you can't just plop a TE in at OT.
Is this a TO flashback on whether he should get Barry?

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back