• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Would it be legal for Bo to contact Cyrus Kouandjio, since he hasn't committed?

Status
Not open for further replies.

HuskerInSunDiego

Red Shirt
5 Year Member
I see that Cyrus Kouandjio hasn't yet signed his letter of intent to Auburn. He's having second thoughts. Do NCAA rules allow Bo to contact this guy?

He is deciding between Alabama and Auburn so Nebraska is not even in the picture.

To answer your question Sun, yes he could contact him. However, since today is the last day of the Dead Period, Nebraska could not have any contact with him on or off campus or in person. Nor can they schedule a visit or allow him to visit unofficial. Only by phone (and only once a week during a Dead Period). Oh and by correspondence.

Last edited:
Trust me if Bo could get CK "N" he would....you don't turn a talent like that away....The #4 rated OT in the country by Rivals out of Maryland....5-star 6.1 guy....

FWIW we did very well yesterday, but there are still a few needs we didn't quite fill....

BO doesnt want CK. Our needs are taken care of.

Last edited:

Trust me if Bo could get CK "N" he would....you don't turn a talent like that away....The #4 rated OT in the country by Rivals out of Maryland....5-star 6.1 guy....

FWIW we did very well yesterday, but there are still a few needs we didn't quite fill....

TE seems to be a need. I am also very happy the way this staff closed out the recruiting season.

Me too...very happy....TE.....could have used another LB....other than that a pretty darn good class...I think we are in better shape at WR then some think with Jean-Baptiste and Enunwa....big concern is a small class next year....I'm hearing 18 tops as we have only 12 seniors....but that is FLAS area...:)

TE seems to be a need. I am also very happy the way this staff closed out the recruiting season.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back