• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Would appreciate your kind thought and prayers...

Status
Not open for further replies.
St Judes is a wonderful organization....Happy 3rd birthday to Cole...and many blessings and love coming his way from my family and me...:)

A new update - Cole will start 6 weeks of radiation at St Judes on Monday, April 16th, and will also participate in a new study that involves PET/MET scans (not sure what that means). Cole's 3rd birthday is Spring Game Saturday so appreciate your kind thoughts that day!

Cole is halfway through his radiation treatments and hopefully might be home by Memorial Day. Fingers crossed! Thanks for your continuing good thoughts.

Just awesome news...:) God is good....may he continue to watch over Cole and the family...:)

Cole is halfway through his radiation treatments and hopefully might be home by Memorial Day. Fingers crossed! Thanks for your continuing good thoughts.

Cole is coming home tonight! I can't wait to come to Lincoln over the holiday weekend to see him. Thanks for all of your kind thoughts & prayers over the last 9 weeks - they are appreciated more than I can tell you.

Last edited:

That IS great news. You all have been in my thoughts these past weeks. Little people just should not have to deal with these things. Continued healing and prayers for a full recovery.

I've recently made a contribution to St Judes. Good luck and God's blessings to Cole!

Just home from seeing Cole. He has some issues to work on with his left side, and his eye is still closed with no verdict on when or how much of his vision with that eye will return. But he is walking well with his new braces, and talking up a blue streak (his new favorite phrase is "don't even think about it!). Really good to see him and the family back in one place.

All the good karma to you and the family. St. Judes is one of the charities we give to as well. Reading through this thread tonight is like direct feedback on my donations.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back