• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Would appreciate your kind thought and prayers...

Status
Not open for further replies.
BRL, I just watched a documentary, "Burzynski," about onccologist Stanislav Burzynski of Houston. He uses an unconventional treatment, but it has been highly efficient especially in childhood brain cancer. Might be worthwhile to check out. My prayers are with Cole and family.

All are in my prayers. I have several pastors I know in Memphis, if you would like any assistance let know. I served a congregation in Arkansas for several years. PM me if you have a need.

Cole is doing great today and should get out of ICU later today. Monday they should find out what happens next (more chemo, etc.). Thanks again for all the support!

This is truly a tough one. I hate to see kids having to go through this. Our prayers continue for him and his family.

I am praying, the Good Lord is watching over the surgeon's shoulders, protecting your great-nephew from harm. God bless the child. :)

Just a quick update - the family meets with the doctor at St Judes Monday, but it sounds like things are looking good - Cole is out of ICU and no longer hooked up to IV's. Thanks for all the kind thoughts - please keep them coming!

Praise the Lord....prayers continue...:)

Just a quick update - the family meets with the doctor at St Judes Monday, but it sounds like things are looking good - Cole is out of ICU and no longer hooked up to IV's. Thanks for all the kind thoughts - please keep them coming!

Another quick update - they are now at St Judes (staying at the Memphis Grizzlies House) and will start 6 weeks of radiation next week, and are currently doing other tests (MRI, Spinal Tap, etc.). Doesn't sound like they will be back in Nebraska for Cole's 3rd birthday which is sad.

A new update - Cole will start 6 weeks of radiation at St Judes on Monday, April 16th, and will also participate in a new study that involves PET/MET scans (not sure what that means). Cole's 3rd birthday is Spring Game Saturday so appreciate your kind thoughts that day!

Happy Birthday to Cole and continued prayers for strength and healing! Also prayers for his family that they too will be strengthened to endure the long days away from home.

Rev.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back