• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Would appreciate your kind thought and prayers...

Status
Not open for further replies.

BigRedLotus

Recruit
10 Year Member
Tomorrow (Friday, March 23rd) my soon-to-be 3-year-old great nephew goes in for his 3rd surgery in 18 months for brain cancer in Memphis. Would appreciate everyone keeping him and his family in your thoughts, prayers, or whatever else you are comfortable with. Thanks.

Thread stuck....

May God have Guardian Angels watch over your nephew....and comfort the family.....

Surgery at St Judes?

Praying for the Doctors that will be doing the surgery as well as your family. May God lay his healing hand on the whole situation.

Here is a picture of the little guy from last fall. Last I heard everything was going OK...thanks for all your prayers.

Cole Husker.jpg

Latest word is that Cole is out of surgery and in ICU. Doctor feels good about the outcome. My nephew says he will post another update later tonight, so I will let you know more when I find out anything additional. Thank you all for your kind thoughts and prayers - it helps a lot!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back