• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

World Series

Atta boy Ben!!

Zobrist with a 10th inning RBI.

Chi 7-6. 1 out bases loaded.

Congrats to the Cubs...something tells me it won't take over another century to get their next one...but you never know.

I have never in my life seen so many bandwagon fans for any team in sports. Made me truly root against the Cubs. Oh well. Enjoy your moment.

Go Royals!

Cubs won. I think there is something in the Revelation of John or Daniel about this happening right before Jesus comes back.

Great game. I'm half relieved the Cubs won because the offseason would have been difficult for Madden.

I have never in my life seen so many bandwagon fans for any team in sports. Made me truly root against the Cubs. Oh well. Enjoy your moment.

Go Royals!
I understand what you are saying but I feel good for the true Cubs fans who have endured a complete life without knowing this feeling.

I understand what you are saying but I feel good for the true Cubs fans who have endured a complete life without knowing this feeling.

All true. But you could say that about any Indians fan under about age 80 as well.

That, and I tend to think the Cubs have a better chance of being back there soon than the Indians. But obviously, that's somewhat a guess. Sports has a way of closing doors of opportunity quickly.

I was rooting for the Tribe, for no particular reason. So, in that regard, CONGRATS TO THE CUBS!!! Been a long time coming for them for sure. And, they did it in spectacular fashion, being down 3 games to 1, having to win in Cleveland, with a rain delay and extra innings to boot, fantastic sports stuff right there now. The real, long time suffering Cubs fans will never forget their first time, that is for sure.

As someone born and raised IN the city of Chicago, and a life long Cubs fan, this means so much to me.

We finally did it.

Part of why I have fallen in love with Nebraska is the diehard passionate fans that remind me so much of the Cub fans who have always been there.

All true. But you could say that about any Indians fan under about age 80 as well.

That, and I tend to think the Cubs have a better chance of being back there soon than the Indians. But obviously, that's somewhat a guess. Sports has a way of closing doors of opportunity quickly.
I told my wife the same thing. The Cubs are young and should have more opportunity than the Indians the next few years.

But 108 years is a long time. Embarrassingly long.

Really happy for the Cub fans!!! Been a long time comin', for sure!

Now, Cleveland is the most suffering. Too bad, right, King James?:Rolf:

Last edited:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back