• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

World Series

Not that anyone cares tonight but the Cubs are getting shelled tonight 7-1 in the 8th.

Cubs hold on for a 3-2 win to make it 3-2 Cleveland in the series.

I think my 'Indians in 6' prediction is looking great.

Cubs doing the shelling tonight. Up 7 - 0 bottom of the third. I missed who did it, but the Cubs hit a Grand Slam in the top of the 3rd. WOW!!!! Hopefully, this series goes the full 7, both teams fans deserve the whole thing.

My 'Indians in 6' prediction is now looking horrible...and so are the Indians overall chances now. Cubs with all of the momentum.

Cubs most definitely have the momentum on their side right about now. It is 9 - 2 bottom of the 9th, man on second, one out. Congrats to who ever wins this series, I'm happy for the fans of both teams. This is refreshing, that it isn't the same handful of teams year in and year out.

Cleveland scores a run, but the batter tries for second and is tagged out way to easy. 2 down, no one on. 9 - 3 Cubs.

lxmupu7.jpg

Madden with 2 horrible pitching changes.

He takes out a guy with command and really dominating. He brings in Lester, who starts slow routinely. He gives up 2 with a wild pitch. Luckily, he calms and goes 3 strong. Then he brings in Chapman, running on fumes, against Guyer who has a quick, short swing. Worst possible match up for the Cubs. Now it's tied. Lester should have pitched out the 8th, especially against Guyer. I suppose I could see the Lester change, but bringing in Chapman in that exact situation was ridiculous.

Sometimes, these managers choke worse than any player.

Madden with 2 horrible pitching changes.

He takes out a guy with command and really dominating. He brings in Lester, who starts slow routinely. He gives up 2 with a wild pitch. Luckily, he calms and goes 3 strong. Then he brings in Chapman, running on fumes, against Guyer who has a quick, short swing. Worst possible match up for the Cubs. Now it's tied. Lester should have pitched out the 8th, especially against Guyer. I suppose I could see the Lester change, but bringing in Chapman in that exact situation was ridiculous.

Sometimes, these managers choke worse than any player.

Plus, Maddon didn't need to bring Chapman in last night. I haven't agreed with a pitching change he has made in these two games.

Last edited:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back