• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

World Series

I have now watched more baseball (in the past two nights) than I have in years. Might watch one more game...baseball is so boring and I just can't stand listening to Joe Buck prattle on and on and on and on...does the guy ever just shut up.

I have now watched more baseball (in the past two nights) than I have in years. Might watch one more game...baseball is so boring and I just can't stand listening to Joe Buck prattle on and on and on and on...does the guy ever just shut up.
Soccer, Hockey, Tennis, World Series of Poker, that crap is boring, baseball is FUN!

Yeah use to be a huge fan..not anymore

Soccer, Hockey, Tennis, World Series of Poker, that crap is boring, baseball is FUN!

My wife correctly pointed out that baseball is better when you are at the game. She is smart that way.

Soccer is boring on TV and in the stadium.
Hockey is ok on TV but is great at the arena
Tennis and Poker are only good if you are actually playing (and that goes for video games as well).

Your mileage might differ.

My wife correctly pointed out that baseball is better when you are at the game. She is smart that way.

Tennis and Poker are only good if you are actually playing (and that goes for video games as well).

Actually, I have to agree with this. I've been to about half a dozen games and it is fun live.

Baseball is definitely better live. Hockey is great anyway you can watch it. Poker is much better if you are playing but I have to admit being geeky enough to watch poker on television.

Heading to the bottom of the 9th...still 1-0 Indians.

3-4-5 hitters coming up for the Cubs.

Contreras grounds out...Rizzo was running on the pitch.

Two outs, tying run on 2nd.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back