• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

WORLD SERIES

I missed last nights game due to some personal concerns. Hope to be here tonight. When Carpenter pitches a good game, he is usually sharp early. I am anxious, and hope for the best. Losing game seven of the World Series is some pretty bad stuff. It's easier to remain sane if you lose in four. The first World Series I paid attention to was in 1946, when the Cards beat the Red Sox in 7.

I missed last nights game due to some personal concerns. Hope to be here tonight. When Carpenter pitches a good game, he is usually sharp early. I am anxious, and hope for the best. Losing game seven of the World Series is some pretty bad stuff. It's easier to remain sane if you lose in four. The first World Series I paid attention to was in 1946, when the Cards beat the Red Sox in 7.

Hope all is well with you and your family Merle and hopefully your personal concerns will work out for the best. That was one heck of a game last night, your team did what they had to do for the win. I think the Cardinals win tonight and I don't think it will be close either. Texas has an uphill climb after that incredibly tough loss in game 6, no doubt about it.

Wow, Texas scores 2 in the top of the 1st and what happens, the Cardinals come right back with 2 in the bottom of the 1st to tie it up. Shades of last night already.

Carpenter's last outing on 3 days rest was not good. He is struggling so far. I have a feeling we will se many pitchers tonight and plenty of players coming off the bench.

Even thought my team lost, that was the best baseball game I have ever seen. Wow.

Washington made some horrible decisions, IMO. My friends think I'm crazy when I say he's just not a good gameday manager...this game was just another example. Sure he's funny to laugh at when he dances around like a crackhead, but those calls were terrible.

It will be one helluva mountain to climb for the Rangers to win Game 7.

much nicer avatar, Corpus

The Cardinals get two more runs in the bottom of the 5th and they lead Texas 5-2 headed to the top of the 6th.

Okay Merle, your team looks like it has things under control and the game in hand. Of course Texas can still come back but it looks like your Cardinals will be the 2011 World Series champs in 4 more innings.

The Cardinals now lead 6-2 in the bottom of the 7th. The chances of Texas coming back to win this game are slim to none, though as BRD said, "It ain't over til its over".

Last edited:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back