• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

World Series

Alvarez and now Correa, both with 2 run Blasts. Houston leads 4 - 0 top of the 4th in game 5. 2 outs. Go Stros!!!

One thing I've always disliked in baseball, sidearm pitchers. UGH! Let's hope he gets his one inning with no damage done.

No damage done.... Houston leading off the top of the 9th with a fine 5 - 1 lead. A long fly out to center and there is one down, with nobody on. Astros just 3 outs away from going up 3 games to 2, after trailing 2 games to 0. All road teams to this point have won the games, and this will be only the 3rd time this has happened. The other two times.... 1906 and 1996

George Springer with Houston's 3rd 2 run HR of the night. WOWZERS!!!! Stros go up a commanding 7 - 1 top of the 9th.... WOOT WOOT!!!

ho-hum. But scandals ...... Houston Black Sox. Culprit ..... evil FOX. Under the table money. In reality, Astros in 4. But extended 6 or 7 because FOX is more money (air time) and of course, added advertisement.

AL dominate Minor League (ala National League)

:Sarcasm: ???

ho-hum. But scandals ...... Houston Black Sox. Culprit ..... evil FOX. Under the table money. In reality, Astros in 4. But extended 6 or 7 because FOX is more money (air time) and of course, added advertisement.

AL dominate Minor League (ala National League)

:Sarcasm: ???
You need to get back on your meds, you're freaking out man. These have been some fun games to watch. I'd rather see the series go 7 than a 4 -0 or 4 - 1 blow out. But I now think that this series ends in Houston in game 6. Screw the AL. :O O:;)

Man, I love the 'stros... but did we catch a break with that called third strike to end the seventh... Others had been called that way in other games, but didn't seem to have been in this game and a few batters earlier...

Hey, no one has ever claimed Houston was a "favored" team... We'll take it...

You need to get back on your meds, you're freaking out man. These have been some fun games to watch. I'd rather see the series go 7 than a 4 -0 or 4 - 1 blow out. But I now think that this series ends in Houston in game 6. Screw the AL. :O O:;)
Huh? Screw the AL? Only the Astros can end it in game 6... You do know the Astros moved to the AL, don't you?

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back