• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

World Series Predictions

Knight

Red Shirt
20 Year Member
So Rockies are 1 win or 1 Brewers loss away from being in. Everything else is set. (I am assuming Red Sox win division). So let's have some fun. Who do you think will be in the World Series for both leagues. And who do you want to be in the World Series from each league. Post before the Division Series start.

Will be in: Dodgers over Yankees
Want to be in: Nationals over Indians

Last edited:
Haven't watched as much baseball this second half of the season as I normally do, so I don't really know who is hot, other than that incredible win streak for the Indians. So, I'll just go with...
Dodgers over Indians .....
Want the Dodgers over any other AL team.

Haven't watched as much baseball this second half of the season as I normally do, so I don't really know who is hot, other than that incredible win streak for the Indians. So, I'll just go with...
Dodgers over Indians .....
Want the Dodgers over any other AL team.

The interesting thing is that in baseball, being hot at the end of the regular season doesn't mean much in the post season. Neither does having the best record. It's kind of mind boggling, but quite often the case. Don't be surprised to see a WC team in the WS. But really it is a strong field of 10 this year. Twins are the big surprise, even from being sellers at the trade deadline. But other than that, they've all had strong seasons beginning to end. Anyone could come out on top.

The only thing worse than rooting for the Dodgers is rooting for the Yankees.

I agree.

But the one credit I can give to Yankees fans is that they are truly diehard. As much as I despise everything about the Evil Empire. Even more than the Dodgers.

I agree.

But the one credit I can give to Yankees fans is that they are truly diehard. As much as I despise everything about the Evil Empire. Even more than the Dodgers.
TBH, its harder to hate the current version of the Yanks because they actually did build most of their team instead of buying it like they usually have done the last few decades but despite that, I still hate them.

Minnesota over Yankees, Cleveland (3-1) over Minnesota, Houston (3-2) over Boston, Cleveland over Houston (4-2) = CLEVELAND
Arizona over Colorado, Washington (3-2) over Cubs, Dodgers (3-0) over Arizona, Washington over Dodgers (4-3) = WASHINGTON

Cleveland wins WS (4-2) over Washington

TV wants LA-NY.

Like many above, I also lean toward the Nats and Indians for my pick.

The three teams I absolutely do not want to win the WS are: NY, LA, BOS.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back