• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

World Junior's, best tournament

USA wins the Gold with a shoot-out win over Canada after it was all tied up 4-4

What a great game

USA trailed twice by two goals and came back to take it to OT.

This team just seem destined to win this competition this year.

Winning in Canada against Canada no small feat.

Much respect and props to Canada.

Last edited:

As is somewhat known, I'm not a huge hockey fan, however, when ever the USA wins in international competition, I'm pretty well stoked about it. Congrats to the USA team against the world. GO USA!!!!!
kiss-and-thank-you-smiley-emoticon.gif

Wow what a roller coaster ride last night. After a rare full 20 minute overtime that settled nothing the USA scored the only goal in a ten shot shoot out. Didn't want this one to end. Don't often see hockey like this. These kids give everything and leave nothing on the ice. Congrats USA for a great tournament. Can't wait till next year. Buffalo hosts.

Troy Terry is from the town I live in so its been pretty huge news over the last couple of days. Congrats USA!

Wow what a roller coaster ride last night. After a rare full 20 minute overtime that settled nothing the USA scored the only goal in a ten shot shoot out. Didn't want this one to end. Don't often see hockey like this. These kids give everything and leave nothing on the ice. Congrats USA for a great tournament. Can't wait till next year. Buffalo hosts.

USA v Canada group stage game will played outdoors in the Bills Stadium. First for the competition.

Nope props to the USA..funny how many hockey fans come out when the team wins...I've been busy trying to figure out what the shell went wrong with my Sioux

As is somewhat known, I'm not a huge hockey fan, however, when ever the USA wins in international competition, I'm pretty well stoked about it. Congrats to the USA team against the world. GO USA!!!!!
kiss-and-thank-you-smiley-emoticon.gif
Shut it Sally
Go Canada...birth place of hockey

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back