• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

World Junior Hockey Kicks off in Edmonton

People watch hockey?

LOL, with all the soccer bashing I figured that there would be more bashing about this thread..... :Biggrin: :Biggrin: :Biggrin: :Biggrin: :Biggrin: :Biggrin: :Biggrin:

5-0 final Canada. Solid effort by the Canucks, play the Danes, then the USA on New Years Eve. Go Big Red North

Naw, this is real sport

Awww, another misinformed sports fan slams soccer.....how cute. :rolleyes: :stickouttongue:

Soccer lead to rugby, which lead to the sport most on here follow religiously - American Football. Nice try though...... :stickouttongue:

Awww, another misinformed sports fan slams soccer.....how cute. :rolleyes: :stickouttongue:

Soccer lead to rugby, which lead to the sport most on here follow religiously - American Football. Nice try though...... :stickouttongue:

Hey 4, I love all sport including soccer. Wifey say's I would watch tiddlie winks, and I asked her what channel it was on :Biggrin:

Hey 4, I love all sport including soccer. Wifey say's I would watch tiddlie winks, and I asked her what channel it was on :Biggrin:

Try the Longhorn network, I hear they show alternative sports now that they cannot broadcast Tejas HS Football....... :eek: :Biggrin: :eek: :Biggrin: :eek:

She is great as the Pens in all honesty have not missed him....Malkin has been a beast and getting Neal in that mid-season trade last year was huge for them....21 goals already this year.....that Malkin line has 50 goals already.....21 for Neal, 15 for Malkin and 14 for Kunitz.....and Malkin leads the league in points...

The again my Rangers are leading the East..:) :) :)

Red, how is your Daughter making out now that Sid the Kid is out again??

Last edited:
Canada sucks at soccer thats why.....;):lol: Although they do have DeRo....great, great player....:)

Canada sucks at soccer thats why.....;):lol: Although they do have DeRo....great, great player....:)

We certainly do and I feel sorry for Derosario. Lots of kids playing the sport here but development is lacking past the kid stage. Most decent players head to the States on scholarship. Love the world cup myself, don't watch a lot of premiership games but catch the odd one.

Having three MLS teams will help the growth of the game in Canada.....has been huge in the development of the sport in the USA...before MLS we were just a blip on the sports radar.....

However, the federation has got to put the money and time into developing the sport as we did and DeRo has been outspoken about that....

We certainly do and I feel sorry for Derosario. Lots of kids playing the sport here but development is lacking past the kid stage. Most decent players head to the States on scholarship. Love the world cup myself, don't watch a lot of premiership games but catch the odd one.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back