• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

World Junior Hockey Kicks off in Edmonton

Canada 10 Denmark 2

Stat of the night - the 50/50 draw at the game had a prize value of $87,000.

Wow didn't see that coming. USA on the ropes now after 5-2 loss to the Czech's today. Should be a desperate team facing the Canucks tomorrow night.

Canucks and Russians in semi today, should be a classic. The Russian 17 year old goalie has been playing lights out.

It's a late start here in the Atlantic time zone. Sweden awaits the winner after scoring a late goal to tie Finland and then win in a shoot-out.

Go Canada Go

Canucks and Russians in semi today, should be a classic. The Russian 17 year old goalie has been playing lights out.

Last edited:
Wow, one of the most unbelievable games I have watched, Canada down 6-1 in the third, comes back to get the game to 6-5, and throws everything at the Russians, from tips to goal posts but couldn't get the 6th. Russia wins and now plays the Swedes. Exciting stuff.

Another great tourney in the books. Even though the final was only 1-0 the Swedes dominated the Rooskies all game and deserve the win. Next year the tournament is in Russia. See you all then:)

Wow, one of the most unbelievable games I have watched, Canada down 6-1 in the third, comes back to get the game to 6-5, and throws everything at the Russians, from tips to goal posts but couldn't get the 6th. Russia wins and now plays the Swedes. Exciting stuff.

Not much better teams than the Swedes and Russians on any level

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back