• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

World Jr. Championships Start Today In Sweden

Red Reign

Husker Immortal
15 Year Member
On the NHL Channel here in the USA.....USA leading the Czech Republic early 2-0.....USA won the Gold last year....in Sweden again this year....

Last edited:
USA with a commanding 4-0 lead after two periods....still early in this competition and only game one.....but this looks like a very good USA team again...

US has won this competition 3 of the last 4 years...

Two goals from the blueliners to boot...:)

Last edited:

USA with a big victory over Slovakia 6-3 in the early game today.....off to a 2-0 start in the tournament....Slovakia was a team many of the experts thought could make some waves this year....Germany up tomorrow for the Americans....

Canada loses to the Czech Republic 5-4....in OT.....

Honestly I'm not surprised....not a great team this time out and the pressure these kids are under back in Canada is immense...their announcers on TSN already predicting a USA win over Canada on New Years-Eve....talk about jumping off the bandwagon early....:) I'm making no predictions...:) :)

USA with a dominating win over Germany 8-0 leads the group with a 3-0 record and will play Canada on New Years Eve....

Semi's on Saturday. Canucks have the Finn's, Swedes the Ruskies. Swedes look dominant so far. USA couldn't overcome the two man down penalties against the Russians. Love this tourney. Great time of year, bowl games and Junior hockey,,doesn't get much better!!

Canada and the USA both failing to medal....Canada has not won the competition since 2008.....USA won it last year....

Great final today. Doesn't surprise me the Fins won it. Very good tourney. There are some fine players competing in this tourney every year.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back