• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

World Baseball Classic

RedRum

All Big 10
10 Year Member
The U.S.-Venezuela game the other night was one of the best games I've seen. Great to see so many top players playing in this.

Loaded U.S. line-up leading Cuba in the semi final right now.

I've tried to catch every WBC game for the US. Felt they struggled on both sides early on, but I'm really hoping that a few days off and the performances we have seen as of late are indicators of what we will see in the final. The front end of our pitching staff concerns me if I am being honest. I was very concerned with AW's initial outing. Missed the first few innings last night but heard he had worked himself out of a jam. A team like Japan, you can't do that with. I know that it is not set in stone as to who that is we will face, but just speculating. TT has been phenomenal. Might be my initial draft in League next week, if he's around (or Tucker) :)

I've tried to catch every WBC game for the US. Felt they struggled on both sides early on, but I'm really hoping that a few days off and the performances we have seen as of late are indicators of what we will see in the final. The front end of our pitching staff concerns me if I am being honest. I was very concerned with AW's initial outing. Missed the first few innings last night but heard he had worked himself out of a jam. A team like Japan, you can't do that with. I know that it is not set in stone as to who that is we will face, but just speculating. TT has been phenomenal. Might be my initial draft in League next week, if he's around (or Tucker) :)
you should definately draft Tucker over Turner

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back