• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Women's Volleyball

I'm looking at our prospective games, and all I see is us moving on to the Championship game. From what I can tell, we actually have it easier than Kentucky does here, so I think that the committee actually did us a favor here. I'm not even mad.
The final 4 at the very least.

I'd say having to travel to Lexington vs staying in Lincoln until the semifinals is a pretty significant difference
True. But if you have to travel for that game, I would say Kentucky is not a bad option. They won't know what hit them. If they make it that far.

Last edited:

True. But if you have to travel for that game, I would say Kentucky is not a bad option. They won't know what hit them. If they make it that far.

If you have to travel I agree Kentucky is probably the best option. But it sure would have been nice to stay in Lincoln the entire time. Then again if Kentucky would lose opening weekend, I assume that will mean the second weekend moves to Lincoln.

If you have to travel I agree Kentucky is probably the best option. But it sure would have been nice to stay in Lincoln the entire time. Then again if Kentucky would lose opening weekend, I assume that will mean the second weekend moves to Lincoln.
We definitely would rather be in Lincoln. I am just saying I believe Kentucky to be no match for us going by their resume. Anything can happen but the Huskers are much more battle tested than the Wildcats.

Kentucky head coach Skinner spent five seasons as an assistant at Nebraska under John Cook and was named head assistant coach in 2003. Cook trained him too well :Stickouttongue:

I'm looking at our prospective games, and all I see is us moving on to the Championship game. From what I can tell, we actually have it easier than Kentucky does here, so I think that the committee actually did us a favor here. I'm not even mad.

Sorry, HHS, but I am sure, all of on this forum feel you are (stark, raving) "mad"!!! :Rolf:

Last edited:
Kentucky head coach Skinner spent five seasons as an assistant at Nebraska under John Cook and was named head assistant coach in 2003. Cook trained him too well :Stickouttongue:

Remember, it is very difficult to beat your mentor. :)

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back