• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Women's NIT - Teams Announced

Yikes, nothing for the men and then only the WNIT for the Ladies.... Bad season for the Husker Basketball programs.... We need to learn from the Volleyball team on how to recruit and how to actually WIN!!!!! Good Luck Ladies in the WNIT though..... Bring home that second tier title, and that will take some of the sting out of an overall crappy basketball season, especially the mens team.

Last edited:
Prospects for a deep run are not too promising as several Lady Huskers are out, or questionable for the tournament.

Rachel Theriot and Kyndal Clark are Done. Jessica Shepard has been playing with a foot injury and will probably not be 100%, if she plays, and some other players have nagging injuries. But even with players being out and the injuries, they should still field a formidable team that no opponent would look forward to playing. Postseason play will be good experience for what will be the core of the Lady Huskers team next year.

:gobigred:

Northern Iowa @ Nebraska, Thursday, 3/17
winner plays winner of
Sacred Heart @ Drake
in 2nd round: March 19-22

We should have a decent shot at winning both of those games. 3rd round is likely Minnesota (other teams in this part of the bracket: UW-Milwaukee, South Dakota, Creighton)

Last edited:

My guess is this game will not be on TV. Or maybe on the Huskers tv channel. Anyhow if any one sees anything let me know so I can add that info to the schedule.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back