• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

Women's bracketology

BGRed

Blackshirt
20 Year Member
From ESPN - I doubt that we'd get this rematch.

1670985026708.png

SWVAHusker

Starter
20 Year Member
It seemingly took forever for Charlie Creme to give the Huskers any respect last season, so I've been waiting for him to go "all out" on Nebraska as soon as he could this season. His 1/13 update gets pretty close.

Creme's 1/13 bracketology update lists the Huskers as one of the "last four in." He has Nebraska as an 11-seed playing in one of the First Four games vs. 11-seed Virginia. EDIT: If this game happens in Greenville, SC, I'm definitely going to try to get tickets!

I wouldn't be surprised if Nebraska's listed in his "first four out" next update.

Last edited:

SWVAHusker

Starter
20 Year Member
Charlie Creme's Bracketology update for January 17 still lists the Huskers as one of the "Last Four In." Creme still has the Huskers as an 11-seed, playing fellow 11-seed Missouri in one of the First Four games. Creme has the winner of that game flying out to Los Angeles to play #6 seed Gonzaga.

Instead of moving the Huskers to his list of "First Four Out" as I expected him to do, Creme took Virginia out of the tournament.

Creme has 7 Big Ten teams in the tournament: #1 Indiana, #1 Ohio State, #3 Michigan, #3 Iowa, #4 Maryland, #8 Illinois and #11 Nebraska.

With two games against Illinois and Iowa, and a road game at Michigan left on the schedule, IMO the Huskers definitely have an opportunity to solidify an at-large bid before the conference tournament.

Last edited:
Visit the Sports Illustrated Husker site

GET TICKETS

Save 10 percent or more on gas.