• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Women's Basketball Recruiting

Red Don

Tiger
Staff member
10 Year Member
The Dearth of recruiting news; or follow-up for WBB is Distressing! (as pointed out by so many) :eek:

For example:
Bella Swedlund, Winner, SD, seems almost tailor-made for the Huskers WBB program, talking about educational opportunities, and the number of players who we have placed in the "So You Want to be a Coach' program, and gone on to coaching careers. :nod:
(No offer yet, as far as I know) :Signhuh:

Taylor McCabe who is from Fremont, NE, is a 'must-get' inho. What is happening in her recruiting? I know coaching staff cannot discuss potential recruits, but surely someone must have an inkling of efforts to recruit her, or are any activity or efforts just like what we are hearing; Crickets?
> TO IOWA :(

Or how about Mara Braun, 6-0, G, Wazata HS, Plymouth, MN and teammate of Husker Commit Annika Stewart. Do we have any Chance :Confused: Have we made any contact?
> TO MINNESOTA :(

Last edited:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back