• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked WKU game offical visit list

Status
Not open for further replies.
Red Reign, or anyone else for that matter, do we have zero official visits for this game? Obviously guys like Sterup, Starling, Davies, the closer folks can pay their own way since it's a night game. But I figured we may have some people coming in since it's a night game and easier to travel to?

A dude named Zilch-Nothing Nada is the only visitor for this game.:Biggrin:

And if you look toward the Official Visitor section, you may spot a tumbleweed rolling across the section and hear the sound of crickets chirping.

Seriously, opening day is not a good game for visitors. Too many last second details for the coaches to be working on.

A dude named Zilch-Nothing Nada is the only visitor for this game.:Biggrin:

And if you look toward the Official Visitor section, you may spot a tumbleweed rolling across the section and hear the sound of crickets chirping.

Seriously, opening day is not a good game for visitors. Too many last second details for the coaches to be working on.

How many stars does he carry?!?!?!?:lol:

Bo mentioned in an interview the other night that there were "a number" of unofficials for WKU, but no officials.

Bo mentioned in an interview the other night that there were "a number" of unofficials for WKU, but no officials.

Very true! Evan Boehm was on-hand for an un-official! I really hope we land him in next years class!! I think our chances are pretty darn good, but it is early.

Bubba Starling, Ryan Reeves and Daniel Davie were all "unofficial" visitors...and of course all "N".....:)

Bubba Starling, Ryan Reeves and Daniel Davie were all "unofficial" visitors...and of course all "N".....:)

I'm glad to hear about all three making unofficials. The more they see the enthusiasm in Memorial Stadium, the more they have to love the program.

OG Evan Boehm a 2012 target out of Missouri also visited unofficial....a really good sign for us...

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back