• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Wisconsin Week Practice: Tuesday Zoom Presser Woth Both Coordinators & Selected Players: Presser Video Added

This is getting more interesting by the hour.....hopefully they have a walk on QB if needed....

I’m afraid Warren will insure that this is a “no contest” before he lets Wisconsin field a walk-on QB against us.
Wouldn't surprise me at all. I want Wisky 100%, but teams have got us when we've been depleted before. Their D appears good to go and we are missing two D starters....One on a complete BS call. We play, regardless of who starts at QB we win. It's that kind of a year and we are beginning to be that kind of team.

Wouldn't surprise me at all. I want Wisky 100%, but teams have got us when we've been depleted before. Their D appears good to go and we are missing two D starters....One on a complete BS call. We play, regardless of who starts at QB we win. It's that kind of a year and we are beginning to be that kind of team.
We had to play other teams for three full seasons with Riley as our coach, and no one seemed to think that was unfair!

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back