• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Wisconsin vs Nebraska postponed!

We should just cancel all sports altogether. And we should start with the NBA.
Do you mean, because it is dangerous, or you just think it needs crowds? I, for one, look forward to Husker basketball (not always!! :Rolf: ) or my Warrior games. We do need some outlets to keep ourselves busy. We play cards twice a week, do karaoke once a week, then have a small dance on Friday nites. I know, if we had nothing to look forward to, it would make it that much harder to keep our sanity, don't you think?

Oh; and yes, we take precautions to keep as safe as possible.

Last edited:

Games are postponed for now. If you look at the remaining schedule the only open dates are during the middle of the week. Unless opponents for both NU and WI cancel at the same time/same weekend I doubt the NU/WI matches will be completed this season.

Games are postponed for now. If you look at the remaining schedule the only open dates are during the middle of the week. Unless opponents for both NU and WI cancel at the same time/same weekend I doubt the NU/WI matches will be completed this season.
What a bummer

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back