• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Wisconsin v. NU Game Thread

This game will be shown at 10 am, Wed morning, on btn. I'll see it at 9 am, here in Poky.

At least, you have a chance to watch a team that can still win on the road, or not.

Congrats on today's win, Huskers!!

Can't wait until Rachel gets back. They should be better than ever, when she does.

The gals have finally learned to play and win without her. A big bonus, for sure!

:thumbsup:

Last edited:

This game will be shown a 10 am, Wed morning, on btn. I'll see it at 9 am, here in Poky.

At least, you have a chance to watch a team that can still win on the road, or not.

Congrats on today's win, Huskers!!

Can't wait until Rachel gets back. They should be better than ever, when she does.

The gals have finally learned to play and win without her. A big bonus, for sure!

:thumbsup:

unfortunately, C-Bob, it sounds kind of ominous about Theriot. The coaches have been have been tightlipped about Rachel, but finally acknowledged there is a good chance she will need surgery. If we can't get her back, it will be a tough road. But we fight.

unfortunately, C-Bob, it sounds kind of ominous..... finally acknowledged there is a good chance she will need surgery. If we can't get her back, it will be a tough road.

What excruciating, demoralizing news that is. I rate her as the most valuable, important one player of all the NU sports teams, men or women, in the 2014-2015 season(s)! For comparison in importance, I would give you Steve Nash in his peak years.

What excruciating, demoralizing news that is. I rate her as the most valuable, important one player of all the NU sports teams, men or women, in the 2014-2015 season(s)! For comparison in importance, I would give you Steve Nash in his peak years.

I like the comparison with Nash, Merle, and your view of the significance of the loss. It would also be like a football team losing a top flight QB, even though it had talent elsewhere on the field (applies to mortals other than Ohio State, who seemingly manufactures QBs 3 or 4 deep,I guess).

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back