• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Wisconsin loses Cruickshank to the portal

He's one hell of a kick returner! Glad he won't be in Madison next year.

With Wisky losing Taylor and Biadasz to the draft and now Cruikshank, maybe we have a chance next season. A kid can always dream!

I wouldn't be surprised if he's back in Wisconsin. Cephus is going pro, and that's the spot where Cruikshank would play, so this might be an immature move to get the coaches to make promises to him about playing time/touches for next year.

Last edited:
I wouldn't be surprised if he's back in Wisconsin. Cephus is going pro, and that's the spot where Cruikshank would play, so this might be an immature move to get the coaches to make promises to him about playing time/touches for next year.
I was wrong. He chose Rutgers.

o-GOOGLE-facebook.jpg

I don't think so ... sometimes it is about your fit/role within a team balanced with personal needs/wants.

Cruickshank is from Brooklyn NY so Rutgers is much closer to home. He might also end up being a bigger fish in a smaller pond thing.

Yep, closer to home and certainly an upgrade at head coach. Maybe doesn't transfer (or at least to Rutgers) if Schiano hadn't returned.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back