• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Wisconsin D-Line coach leaving....

SEC exposure and Nashville used to be pretty cool.
Hey now! Who knows, the Christmas bombing may be a slight blessing in disguise and force this city back to its roots. When I got here 20 years ago it was an incredible city and I still love it. It is getting a bit touristy for my taste.

To Vandy....???

Is he getting a co-DC or DC title? Otherwise, the move does not make sense on the surface unless he was encouraged to leave.

Wisky sometimes pays below market for assistants, but I would think the same is true at Vandy.

He has recruited a few Polynesian players to Madison so maybe this helps us with some big boys from the Islands

Last edited:
Isn’t Wisconsin known for not paying their assistant coaches very well...

Supposedly one of the big reasons why Bielma left.

Maybe the guy was going to get a lot more money....

Isn’t Wisconsin known for not paying their assistant coaches very well...

Supposedly one of the big reasons why Bielma left.

Maybe the guy was going to get a lot more money....
Yes, Wisky has a reputation of being below market for a Power 5 school. Vandy is an unlikely place to cash in though unless he is getting a promotion to coordinator.

They will probably bring in an former player who bleeds Badger, and unfortunately be just fine.

Everything coming from the top, BA, will eventually have its drawbacks.
BA leaves, its start from scratch for wiscy IMO

Last edited:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back