• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Wisconsin at Michigan

dwc13

Recruit
2 Year Member
Had to pass this funny exchange from MGoBlog. The first response that featured a lengthy, serious answer has been omitted.

1605167080250.png

1605167127147.png

Had to pass this funny exchange from MGoBlog. The first response that featured a lengthy, serious answer has been omitted.
It is funny. But I would be interested in the long serious answer. 21 days is not up for most Wisconsin positive players.

Last edited:
It is funny. But I would be interested in the long serious answer. 21 days is not up for most Wisconsin positive players.
Their not.....they are saying that their starting QB from the Illinois game, at best, may be cleared right before the game.....he tested positive AFTER Illinois so that adds up to day 21 is Saturday IF HE TESTED POSITIVE SUNDAY after the Ill game.....so HMMMMMMMMMMMM

Their not.....they are saying that their starting QB from the Illinois game, at best, may be cleared right before the game.....he tested positive AFTER Illinois so that adds up to day 21 is Saturday IF HE TESTED POSITIVE SUNDAY after the Ill game.....so HMMMMMMMMMMMM

Their game was on a Friday. I believe he tested positive on the next day, which was a Saturday.

Man does anyone else think Wisconsin runs the jet sweep better than any other team.

Wow, this is just embarrassing. A Michigan team that can’t stop the run, can’t run.....and it appears can’t even throw to their own receivers.

With that much talent on the team?

Against a Wisconsin team who probably hasn’t practiced much together as a full team in the last few weeks.

What on earth is going on in Michigan?

They beat Minny at Minny and just looked solid as heck. They looked like a Michigan team anyone would have problems with. I’m starting to believe Minnesota is as gosh awful as these people are.....worse it appears.

Last edited:
I think I like Wiskey' S&C program. They remind me of when IA walked on the field last year...like wow!

Wow, this is just embarrassing. A Michigan team that can’t stop the run, can’t run.....and it appears can’t even throw to their own receivers.

With that much talent on the team?

Against a Wisconsin team who probably hasn’t practiced much together as a full team in the last few weeks.

What on earth is going on in Michigan?

They beat Minny at Minny and just looked solid as heck. They looked like a Michigan team anyone would have problems with. I’m starting to believe Minnesota is as gosh awful as these people are.....worse it appears.

You know football is really bad in the State of Michigan when the Detroit Lions are the best team in the state.

Last edited:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back