• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Win or go home, Game 2 BIG conference tournament

In my best Charles Barkley voice. "This team is turrrrrable" Coaching not much better. What a complete let down. Basketball now baseball. What the hell happen to the men of NU sports..

Wow!? I heard the score and thought NU had it in the bag. Then my wife said they lost? :( Speechless. Things looked so good after the Texas series and that was the high point of the season.

Seemed like the high point. Then it turned out, Texas sucked. And we realized how much of a facade any optimism was. Granted, Texas is playing well in the Big 12 Tournament right now -- but they'll have to win it, or their season is over.

The men's hoops and baseball seasons .... two of the most absolutely pathetic, far under expectations teams I've ever seen at Nebraska. Husker sports are really quite poor now.

Last edited:
Seemed like the high point. Then it turned out, Texas sucked. And we realized how much of a facade any optimism was. Granted, Texas is playing well in the Big 12 Tournament right now -- but they'll have to win it, or their season is over.

The men's hoops and baseball seasons .... two of the most absolutely pathetic, far under expectations teams I've ever seen at Nebraska. Husker sports are really quite poor now.

I would say the Mens sports are poor, the women are still making us proud.

I would say the Mens sports are poor, the women are still making us proud.

Where do I go to get me some more Nebraska National Champions in Bowling apparel?

thumb.aspx

Glad the season is over, I can't take it anymore! UGH. What a meltdown. See you next season.

sigh ....

I'm afraid samo samo. Hoops too. Michigan and Texass was the high plateau ....... but for some reason within 1 or 2 weeks, Huskers was suddenly stepped into STEEP cliff. Especially Purdue at home !!! And 0W-6L against Iowa and Illinois.

Wishful thinking? I thought year after year was and will be a 'Huskers trophy in B1G race when transferred from Big12. I was definitely wrong. I miss Dave van Horn.

B1G CCW trophy ..... what year? Decades ago?

Last edited:
Combined with the basketball team, we ended the season with 15 straight losses.

Yikes, now that's a terrible stat any way you look at it. I sure do hope next season brings many more positive results for both these HUSKER teams and certainly a much better ending.

Last edited:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back