• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Willie Taggart is Surprised that it's Hot and Humid in Florida

Ive said it a million times and I know folks like RR disagree, but Willie is not a good head coach. Period.

He did OK at Western Kentucky and somehow leveraged that into two jobs he really wasn't prepared for. The FSU gig will not end well if they don't have a winning record this year.

He did OK at Western Kentucky and somehow leveraged that into two jobs he really wasn't prepared for. The FSU gig will not end well if they don't have a winning record this year.
Don't think he's going to survive long at FSU.... Considering the wealth talent they get it's hard to justify when you don't win most of the time!

Actually his only real significant success was at South Florida...that 10 win season. Other than that, hes a poor man's Mike Riley with a career record that is 6 games under .500

I want someone to tell me why he is deserving of the FSU job. I'll wait for the crickets. :)

Last edited:

Actually his only real significant success was at South Florida...that 10 win season. Other than that, hes a poor man's Mike Riley with a career record that is 6 games under .500

I want someone to tell me why he is deserving of the FSU job. I'll wait for the crickets.
SHHH!! Let FSU keep him for at least 3 more years and they can have 3 more losing seasons. :thumbsup:

His played behind TD Tommie at Bradenton didn't he. Being a FL guy he should know better. Not everybody is a natural beast like Edgerrin James was in FL

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back