• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Will we win 7 games in 2021?

How confident are you that we will win at least 7 games this year?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Greatest Fan of All

The Legend
10 Year Member
I only see 2 sure wins on the schedule, Buffalo (thank goodness Jaret Patterson is going pro) and Southeastern Louisiana. Lots of toss-up games, so I'm hopeful that SF gets us on track. I'm voting "50%-59% confident'

Last edited:
Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me. Until production meets potential, I am in the no way we win seven camp. Getting 6 wins and a bowl game would be a huge step in the right direction. And I never thought, as a life long fan, that I would ever think that.

Cut penalties and turnovers by 25%, something in their control, and think 7 is doable.
25% isn’t enough. It will help, but they need more than that. They need to be up with the leaders in the country in least penalties, and positive turnover margin. Constantly beating yourself magnifies all other issues. It’s doable, every year, if a team is disciplined well. Do that, you could see 9, 10 or more wins. You have to get out of your own way to have any chance.

I think we’re going to see a change in offensive strategy that coupled with a good defense will help us win more games. I’m still concerned about QB play. If that goes well we may win 8. If not the we may win 5 or 6. I’ll make my prediction after fall camp.

Not going to say "No chance at all" . . . just because there's always a chance. But I think we struggle to win 5, unless something just miraculously changes and clicks by fall. But that hasn't happened in 3 years on offense, so I'm not confident.

Wish that wasn't the case . . . but here we are.

I don't think so. But we also don't need to win 7 to be deemed successful. We just need to win as many or more than we lose.

GET TICKETS

Back