• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Will Noah Vedral be a "gamer" like Joe Ganz?

Well according to some he better be. Cuz this Minnie team is the extra most best rowers in the history of football. They are undefeated against the toughest schedule any team ever has had to endure. :rolleyes:
I agree with RSR...read his post/

I'm not blaming Adrian, the coaches feel he has the most to offer the team, so he does, but Noah has a fire and a quickness about him that is appealing, too. So he doesn't have the big arm Adrian does....if he can handle the ball, act decisively, and manage the offense, he can do some damage on Saturday.

Last edited:
I'm a huge 2AM fan - he's got the whole package. He's also in the middle of a sophomore slump, and you can have your own opinion on why, from too much pressure on himself, too little support from the WR's and OLine, injuries, or the Pentavirate.

Also, I'm a Noah Vedral fan. The timing for him to go to UCF and be behind Milton, then leave only to see Milton's CEI, followed up with coming back to Nebraska to be the scout team QB that knows the offense best, and getting a midseason eligibility waiver? I just want to see him get a chance against another team.

Also, I think Luke McCaffrey is going to be A LOT of fun to watch.

I don't think I have said anything earth-shattering. I'm going to watch the Minnesota game in my "Minnesotans for Nebraska" shirt, and I'm going to hopefully enjoy watching PJ and the Flecktones' boat get rocked. GBR!

Oh stop exaggerating. No one has said any of those things. What is your problem? Some of us just think Minnesota will beat us on Saturday. It's simply an opinion. Stop getting all defensive about it.

You are the one who started the thread "How Minnesota Will Beat Us" and proceeded to say how Minnesota is the 2nd best team in the West. There is a lot of negative downer stuff in the thread from different guys. Thom was just using sarcasm. I always think there is a way to win.

I'm not blaming Adrian, the coaches feel he has the most to offer the team, so he does, but Noah has a fire and a quickness about him that is appealing, too. So he doesn't have the big arm Adrian does....if he can handle the ball, act decisively, and manage the offense, he can do some damage on Saturday.

I’d love to see it. Hope he lights it up.

Now back to the original subject. Yeah, I think Vedral as Ganz is a decent analogy. It is not apples to apples but not bad. The thing is, it is pretty well known that Ganz was looking as good or better than Sam Keller in practice pretty much all of fall camp. Callahan started Keller anyway. The other offensive guys preferred Ganz.

Vedral is a gamer just like Ganz though. I think he can win the game at Minnesota. I think his teammates will have confidence in his ability.

You are the one who started the thread "How Minnesota Will Beat Us" and proceeded to say how Minnesota is the 2nd best team in the West. There is a lot of negative downer stuff in the thread from different guys. Thom was just using sarcasm. I always think there is a way to win.

Sometimes it’s hard in text to determine intent. The post you’re talking about basically discounts anyone’s opinion regarding Minnesota as a potentially tough opponent and this type of stuff has been going on since Spring. I get it. They’ve been historically mediocre since the ‘60’s.

It’s just a football board and we’re all entitled to our opinions. I think we’ll be lucky to get out with a win. Others think we’re clearly superior. Neither opinion will matter when the whistle blows Saturday night.

GBR.

Sometimes it’s hard in text to determine intent. The post you’re talking about basically discounts anyone’s opinion regarding Minnesota as a potentially tough opponent and this type of stuff has been going on since Spring. I get it. They’ve been historically mediocre since the ‘60’s.

It’s just a football board and we’re all entitled to our opinions. I think we’ll be lucky to get out with a win. Others think we’re clearly superior. Neither opinion will matter when the whistle blows Saturday night.

GBR.
so much this I just hope the coaches are not saying how easy the game should be.

GBR.

I don't think anyone is discounting Minnesota is decent even tough opponent. But man there is a lot of negative nelly stuff in that thread. RSR stuff is actually some of the tamer stuff. It should be a good game against a couple of evenly matched teams. Minnesota has a decent offense, better than NW, but their defense is not close to what NW puts out there.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back