• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Will Nebraska go 9-3 or 5-7?

Will Nebraska go 9-3 or 5-7

• 9-3

Votes: 31 40.8%
  • 5-7

Votes: 45 59.2%

• Total voters

Pelini was 9-3 when he got fired. The bowl loss is on Cotton.

But good remote chance ........
  • Solich: 10W-3L then immediately, Fearless Frankie was fired
  • Pelini: 9W-4L then immediately, Bo was fired
  • Frost: 8W-4L then immediately, SF will be fired
;) :Stirthepot:

And Solich was 9-3 when he got fired. The bowl win is on Pelini.

C

Last edited:

7 - 5 would satisfy the immediate needs and show real progress for Frost. 9 - 3 is possible with lots of help, but unliken. We need to be reasonable.

I voted 9-3. Despite how poorly the Huskers have executed the past couple of years they have been competitive in just about every game except against Ohio State. I think they finally put it all together.

I believe Frost has been humbled and figured out the Big 10 is different. Look at who is has been recruiting last 2 years to adjust. I think the offense will see quick passes to big bodied receivers and more of a power run attack. Defense is seasoned and has depth in talent which will lead to more aggressiveness and turnovers.

I see losses to Oklahoma, Ohio State and Michigan. I think they are only teams that have more talented players than Nebraska.

That should get us into conference championship game with another loss to Ohio State. 10-4 or 9-5 depending on who we get in bowl game.

GET TICKETS

Back