• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Will Keisei be gone? (Its Official; Tominaga Returning)

Hopefully he can take what the NBA scouts are telling him, and become a more all around player
I guess he is really bulked up quite a bit. I'm sure they've told him that he needs to get much stronger. That has been his focus so far in this offseason.

Hopefully he can do that in such a way that he doesn't lose flexibility or become too bulky.

I know there is a little bit of a language issue with Keisei, but I loved his confidence in the media availability.

Jacob Padilla's Film Study of Keisei's last nine games.

Tominaga’s season-long numbers were pretty impressive: 13.1 points per game on 50.3% from the field, 40% from 3 and 86.8% from the free-throw line. However, it’s what he did after the calendar turned to February to provides the real reason for excitement in 2023-24.
Over his last nine games, Tominaga upped that scoring average to 20.3 while maintaining his efficiency, shooting 55.7% from the field including 43.1% from deep despite seeing plenty of defensive attention. How was Tominaga able to elevate his play down the stretch? I watched all of his offensive possessions from those last nine games to find out.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back