• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Will Honas seeking 7th year

Sixth year, or seventh? I thought this would have been sixth. I thought he had redshirted an earlier year. Pre-Covid.

He may be as old as Billy Sims by the time he uses up his eligibility.

Sims was held back in grade school, and red shirted. He was a 24 year old Rookie. There was no "declaring for the draft" back then.

Last edited:
Sixth year, or seventh? I thought this would have been sixth. I thought he had redshirted an earlier year. Pre-Covid.

Sims was held back in grade school, and red shirted. He was a 24 year old Rookie. There was no "declaring for the draft" back then.
Yeah, he came in Frost’s first year as a Juco. If he gets the waiver he will be here 5 years as a Juco transfer, crazy…

Yes but he is still a college kid, he is one of them, not some creepy old dude with binoc's up in sec. 609 staring at the scarlets. Not that I know anyone that does that because that would just be wrong.
Lol my uncle used to bring binoculars to the game when I was a kid. He would look at the cheerleaders. He would have been around 30 then. I always thought it was kinda creepy.

I'm losing track.

He's got to be near the end of his rookie contract.

Need to hire Ed Galbraith (Breaking Bad). New SS number, change the name and erase history.

New life.

Will Honas --> Johnny Doe --> 4 years eligible (fresh start)

7DV3E6QLCHC24L222O6QA3PSNQ.jpg

Last edited:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back