• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Wile commits to Michigan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Red Reign

Husker Immortal
15 Year Member
Well heck....0-2 today in losing potential commits....have to admit I'm concerened about our kicking in 2011.....the fact we tried to offer two kickers makes me wonder how good the kickers we have are?....Sade decommiting, so late, didn't help us and Brady Hoke going from SDSU to Michigan and offering him a second time....not to mention his dad being all Michigan, sealed this one....

Abdullah was a very big get though...and Peat would be nice....:)

After struggling with their kicking game in 2010, Michigan was faced with needing to add another scholarship kicker to their roster. One prospect committed and de-committed, but the Wolverines have now found their kicker of the future in the 2011 class.

http://rivals.yahoo.com/usc/football/recruiting/player-Matt-Wile-110955

Last edited:

:cry: So do we got after another dang kicker with a week and a half left before Signing Day?

Last edited:
The writing was on the wall with this one and dad being a Michigan man, not to mention Wile as connected to Hoke as SDSU. DANG! I really woulda liked this one! And I agree with you RR, makes you wonder about what we have on campus. Guess we have been spoiled for so many years beiing Kicker U! And actually we are kinda 0-3 today. Could get worse too.

I will say this..... I look forward to making his kicking life in the BIG 10 a living heck!!!!! GO BIG RED!!!

Are there any other top level kicker recruites out there? I agree with SB, not a great feeling about the kicker spot as of now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back