• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Wide Receivers Coach

Interesting choices-of course we are all speculating IF he leaves. How about Beckton at WR coach-ala' at UCF couple of times. (though with coaching changes down there-wonder if there is any chance he goes back home? Any chance at head coach?-I believe he is fiercely loyal to HCSF but could be overstating)
I'm wondering if the Frost going to work individually with AM-but he stated on turnovers, is a plan down the road is to do what you say with the QB room?
Think Snyder would make a change after 1 year? Don't think he has ever coached T.E., has he? Out of many loops but liked the Dan Jackson intro-local guy it looks like. But as far as recruiting nationally not sure of his reach. He seems to have some experience in DB? I look long term and wonder how long Fisher will stay-not for unhappiness but other teams have and will continue to call. (I'm still a little surprised that mullen didn't consider Fisher when he shook up the Gator secondary coaches)

And going one further, with UCF open-do they look at Chins? who in turn may raid the cupboard with former Knights? Though the knights may decide Randy Shannon is a good fit.

Unfortunately, though looks like with no staff changes without need (like one leaving) all of this is a fun and moot conversations. BUT if Lubick does leave-it may offer the opportunity for some shuffling of duties that could bring about some of these interesting possibilities.
In regard to the TE coach, i've had more than one person that works for a Power5 school say "TE coaches are just the head coaches drinking buddy." As i've stated before, they send them with the line to block and receivers to catch passes. So it's a position that can absolutely handle a role like the Special Teams Coordinator on top of TE duties. And experience coaching TEs isn't as important.

In regard to Snyder, he was coming to Lincoln until he got offered a full-time gig at USC. All we would have to do is match it and he's here. He likes the midwest. It's the same reason Dan Jackson turned down the analyst job, he wants to be an on the field coach.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back