• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Wichita St. v. Nebraska Game Thread

WSU has not scored in Lincoln since 2004, any bets they score in the 1st? :2cents:

No games scheduled for next season

Well, I was down for a while, so I wasn't able to get the Shockers' roster. Think we all can wing it, right?

No time for the lineup, also, trying to find the "missing" webcast!

Just heard the lineup for Nebraska, but didn't get it down. Tooooooooooooooo tired! This was my day to work......for the week. :)

Hirsch on the mound

This is the 2nd time this season, I believe, they did this to us! If they let it alone, we could watch on our own streaming, on huskersnside! :mad:

If anyone can prove me wrong, and you find it, please let me know! I signed on, and we are NOT being shown!

Well, I am disappointed! Well, at least, we'll be able to see a minute of "hilites"!

Our National Anthem: God bless all our servicemen and servicewomen, who we are eternally grateful. Thank you from the bottom of our hearts! :salute:

Well, I was down for a while, so I wasn't able to get the Shockers' roster. Think we all can wing it, right?

No time for the lineup, also, trying to find the "missing" webcast!

Lane nearly choked when he read a starter from Lincoln :rolfl:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back