• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Why don't we have the volleyball team

talk to the football team about how to win and fight back when down? We had Frost talk to them, I would love them to talk to the football players.

My guess is that it wouldn't work, if you put some of those long legged pretty girls in front of a bunch of football players all the blood will leave their brains and go elsewhere. But in theory, nice plan.

I want ice hockey team. Almost guaranteed sell out in Pinnacle arena. Even Memorial stadium.

51r8sCVHa2L.jpg

thecoldwar.jpg

330px-Camp_randall_hockey_classic_031_%284337030308%29.jpg
(Fort Randall Wisconsin Badgers)

Last edited:
i actually want player to player. talking about how they have each others back, how they recover when they are getting whipped, what the conversations feel like.
Good lord. Like a bunch of testosterone filled young men are going to listen to women tell them how to win? Conceptually, it may sound good, but I truly don't think it works for several reasons.

Last edited:

i actually want player to player. talking about how they have each others back, how they recover when they are getting whipped, what the conversations feel like.
Good lord. Like a bunch of testosterone filled young men are going to listen to women tell them how to win. Conceptually, it may sound good, but I truly don't think it works for several reasons.
I agree, they probably have some good thinking on accountability and trust. That said, I unfortunately agree with @36Blast on this one.

Good lord. Like a bunch of testosterone filled young men are going to listen to women tell them how to win? Conceptually, it may sound good, but I truly don't think it works for several reasons.
good lord, move back into your cave. if you cant respect athletes winning national championships while you're underperforming, not sure what to say.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back