• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Why do I get directed to Amazon and Wal Mart?

PasadenaHusker

Consensus 5☆
10 Year Member
Every time lately when I get on Huskermax on my phone, I get redirected to "claim your $1000 Amazon or Wal Mart" gift cards? This is beyond frustrating! :Banghead::Banghead:
Anyone else???

Now it is Facebook. This is what I'm talking about. I have to completely close out of HM to get rid of this. Any solutions?
Screenshot_20171216-110410.png

Last edited:

Very strange. I don't use my phone very often for HM, as my phone sucks, but I've not personally encountered this. HMMM.

Eggnog, how do you people drink that nasty, filthy swill? :O O:;)

Every time lately when I get on Huskermax on my phone, I get redirected to "claim your $1000 Amazon or Wal Mart" gift cards? This is beyond frustrating! :Banghead::Banghead:
Anyone else???
You're not alone. It's been going on for a while. There are times it is fine, other times it is bad.

These are 3rd party ads doing this. Bigredmax puts all the ads on the site so check with him if you are having issues.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back