• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

whoa (2021 5* PG, Bryce McGowens, 6-6, 165 lbs, Piedmont, SC) IS 'N"

Oh please ...
I confess, I'm more excited for Husker hoops than football.

Hear, Hear!!!! :Drool:

We offered Bryce McGowens back in April 6, 2019 when he was a four star (2021 Husker offers Thread, post #s 3 & 35). Bryce committed to Fla State and subsequently got his 5th star.

Turns out Bryce is reported to be good friends with both Elijah Wood, who he was going to play BB with together at Lincoln Academy (NC) before it was shut down, and Wilhelm Breidenbach. I might mention, however that we (Huskers) apparently do not have any available open scholarships left.

In a not unrelated item, we (Huskers) have just offered Trey McGowens' cousin, four-star sophomore Chase Clemmons.

Last edited:
Hear, Hear!!!! :Drool:

We offered Bryce back in April 6, 2019 when he was a four star (2021 Husker offers Thread, post #3). Bryce committed to Fla State and subsequently got his 5th star.

Turns out he is reported to be good friends with both Elijah Wood, who he was going to play BB with together at Lincoln Academy (NC) before it was shut down, and Wilhelm Breidenbach. I might mention, however that we (Huskers) apparently do not have any available open scholarships left.

In a not unrelated item, we (Huskers) have just offered Trey McGowens' cousin, four-star sophomore Chase Clemmons.

Yes, I was wondering how we could reel Bryce in minus any available scholarships. I did see we have some history with recruiting him. I'll keep dreaming, but I'm excited regardless.

Oh please ...

I confess, I'm more excited for Husker hoops than football.
I'm so glad we're getting a somewhat normal or at least less-weird season with BB than FB. So amazed how Hoiberg and staff can turn over a roster and increase the talent level each time. At times last year watching his team play was a huge treat.

Can't wait.

Robin Nailed It on Breidenbach; Now if he gets it right on McGowens he may have what some might call the start of 'A Streak.' :Lol:

Last edited:

Saw this elsewhere:

Stevenson, Walker, and Lakes could have the option to grad transfer

As well as NCAA is likely to vote to approve one-time transfers without penalty that would become effective Aug 1, 2021.

Just Say'n ;)

They may need to get creative with scholarships. We don’t want to cause hard feelings bumping someone, but we are in a numbers crunch.

I would risk some hard feelings for a 5* talent with a brother on the team. Might be NUs best chance at someone that talented.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back