• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

whoa (2021 5* PG, Bryce McGowens, 6-6, 165 lbs, Piedmont, SC) IS 'N"

Amazing. I wonder what the Strickland/Boone/Woolridge class would have ranked, but this is great news for Nebrasketball.

I should start working my core again NOW for the inevitable gut-punch.

Welcome :Ironn:!

"I believe that signing Bryce changes the whole trajectory of our program." Nebraska Coach Fred Hoiberg said. "He is the centerpiece of what I believe is the strongest class that Nebraska basketball has ever signed. Since I've been here, we have talked about building a program that can have sustained success, and adding a player of Bryce's caliber shows that we building something special here. It shows that Nebraska can compete for some of the top players in the country. It also says a lot about the type of person that Bryce is. He wanted to go to a place where he can create a legacy and help Nebraska basketball reach new heights.

"As a player, Bryce is an elite scorer, a perimeter player who is efficient from all three levels," Hoiberg said. "He uses his size well to create mismatches and possesses the athletic ability to play a number of spots in our system. His skill set meshes with the up-tempo style we play, and he has the ability and potential to flourish in the system. Bryce comes from a great family, and we are pleased to add him to our roster next year. The only person in our program who may be more excited than me today is his older brother Trey, as they will have an opportunity to play together at this level."

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back