• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Who....

Apparently, airfare is not included in the advertised available packages. So, that means Mrs. Goal-line and I will not be making the trip across the pond. .
Wait, what?!?!

Originally my wife thought they were marking these trips up anywhere between $700-$1200 from what her wholesalers were quoting her. If flights aren’t included, that’s more like $1,500-$2,300 markup per trip. That’s absolutely ridiculous.

Wait, what?!?!

Originally my wife thought they were marking these trips up anywhere between $700-$1200 from what her wholesalers were quoting her. If flights aren’t included, that’s more like $1,500-$2,300 markup per trip. That’s absolutely ridiculous.
True

Wait, what?!?!

The package I looked at didn't include airfare

I just hope that trip over seas doesn’t leave the team jet lagged too bad. There is a small little game in Norman two weeks later. I’m very hopeful NU will be stout by then.

It looks like the only way to get game tickets is to buy a package? My wife’s entire family is in Ireland, I just want game tickets, we have everything else we need.

Next year is our 50th, so we do this a couple of months after the actual date.

Last edited:

We are thinking about it. Son-in-law is in the Air Force and him and our daughter are stationed in England so it would be a good dual purpose trip.

It looks like the only way to get game tickets is to buy a package? My wife’s entire family is in Ireland, I just want game tickets, we have everything else we need.
From I have read, game tickets will be available separate from packages in February of 2021

Wait, what?!?!

book your own and buy the tickets there

At that time I can see it. I don't use Expedia. I use this matrix site that shows me all of the flights and then I book at each airline direct as I have FFM and rack up the points. We were booking for a friends wedding in Jamaica and the travel agent everyone was using was like $4000 bucks. I booked mine for like $3100 with better times and options. I guess to each their own. In an emergency I might want a travel agent, but other than that I feel like it is really easy to book and I can do it way cheaper.
I hope your not flying/didn’t fly Caribbean Airlines. If you are try to change. Went to Jamaica earlier this year... never again on Caribbean! They run late, if you have a connection don’t even try them. Their planes are from the 90s or haven’t been updated since .. they had one drop down tv screen every 20 rows.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back