• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Who ya gonna call? Moos will work the phones for hoops teams.

All 'N' 011808

Former Walk-on
5 Year Member

Most years, the Big Ten tournament's title game finishes within an hour of the NCAA tournament selection show. This year, seven days separate the two. Seven days for Husker fans to worry until the hives show up, perhaps. Also seven days for Moos to be on the phone with people who matter, perhaps.

So, no complaining from his mouth.

"Because it gives me, and others that may be on the bubble, an extra week to work the committee," Moos said Tuesday during a radio appearance on the Husker Sports Network. "And many times they're not answering the phone in another week. But they may be answering it now. And so I'm working on that on a daily basis, and feeling pretty good about things."

No more losses the rest of this season.
It is indeed very simple... win the next 9 games and we will achieve something none of us ever imagined could have happen for DONU.

I would love seeing Piatkowski, King, Owens, Liu, Strickland, Boone, Moore, Hoppen etc... heck even old Danny Nee in the stands cheering the Huskers on.

Speaking of Nee... wonder if he will make his way down to MSG this weekend to cheer on Big Red.

It is indeed very simple... win the next 9 games and we will achieve something none of us ever imagined could have happen for DONU.

I would love seeing Piatkowski, King, Owens, Liu, Strickland, Boone, Moore, Hoppen etc... heck even old Danny Nee in the stands cheering the Huskers on.

Speaking of Nee... wonder if he will make his way down to MSG this weekend to cheer on Big Red.
i literally can't even comprehend that. how cool would that be.....i can sort of wrap my mind around the possibility of NU winning 1 NCAA tourney game. But like Eternity, my mind simply can't comprehend winning the title in basketball.....

They are talking Neb/Mich now

One still thinks we need to win 2. I don't think so!!
With the help of St John, the fall of Tex, LSU, etc.,
we are in! Just win tomorrow.

BUT......................ALL THE WAY TO THE TOP.................AND WE WON'T GET A TOOT!! :)

Too bad the women's tourney didn't change their dates. They had a chance to clear up this playing at the same time, but they did NOT! Hmm!
Wouldn't that have been the fault of the B1G just like the men's tournament? Seems like they kind of screwed things up this year but, it just may turn out alright what with the way games are turning out in other conferences.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back