• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Who wins more games?

Who wins more games?

• Total voters
What are folks gonna do when Levi Faulk and Wyatt liewer are stilll trotting out there because they’re the ones that know the offense…. Keep in mind we are “getting fresh new OC”
Because they "practice hard", lol its ridiculous. When both of them were on the field on the last drive against Oklahoma with no Manning or Betts, I simply could do nothing other than shake my head

Kleiman is a helluva good coach. What he does with that roster is impressive. It’s loaded with 2-3* players.
K-State is just like Iowa, they get all the kids who are gonna play their hearts out every snap and teach them strict discipline. They aren't going to make bonehead mistakes very often and will very rarely get stupid penalties, that itself can keep you in games

K-State is just like Iowa, they get all the kids who are gonna play their hearts out every snap and teach them strict discipline. They aren't going to make bonehead mistakes very often and will very rarely get stupid penalties, that itself can keep you in games
Up until Kleiman, they weren’t even getting as good of players as Iowa was. His recruiting is picking up. If he stays there, I think they might be building something special. They will be good next year if they find a QB.

Adrian is going to K State... they will win 9 games next year with him at the helm.

Huskers win 7
KState plays Tulane, South Dakota and Missouri non-con. MU might be a challenge so let’s say 2-1

Their conference road games are OU, ISU, WVU, TCU and Baylor. I think they go 1-4 … but for argument sake let’s go 2-3.

Their home games are TTU, Ok State, Texas and Kansas. I think 2-2 is a fair assessment.

That gives them 6 wins and 6 losses. Not sure where you get 9 wins.

I voted Martinez.

I considered the question in these terms, who was MORE responsible for our piss poor performance over these last few years. That clearly falls on Frost. So I voted Adrian.

KState plays Tulane, South Dakota and Missouri non-con. MU might be a challenge so let’s say 2-1

Their conference road games are OU, ISU, WVU, TCU and Baylor. I think they go 1-4 … but for argument sake let’s go 2-3.

Their home games are TTU, Ok State, Texas and Kansas. I think 2-2 is a fair assessment.

That gives them 6 wins and 6 losses. Not sure where you get 9 wins.
I think they go 3-0 in non conf and 6-3 in conference. I think they handle Mizzou...

Their worst loss this year was by 13 to Iowa St and was by far the worst they played all season.

Its a program ready to break out.

K State goes beyond his GF... they lose Skyler to graduation and Howard was simply not good enough. They have a kid ready to take the next step but still has not done so... Adrian would be a very nice stop gap for a team that could be VERY good next year with a good leader at QB.
The consensus seems to be that Adrian will miss all of spring while rehabbing his shoulder. That, he could take a medical redshirt and play in 2023. Of course, if the cupboard is truly bare wherever he goes then he could step right in.

The consensus seems to be that Adrian will miss all of spring while rehabbing his shoulder. That, he could take a medical redshirt and play in 2023. Of course, if the cupboard is truly bare wherever he goes then he could step right in.
It's 4 to 6 months on rehab. I think he plays next Fall.

I think a.m. should go to Fresno State or San Diego State and him taking a miracle red shirt in 2022 would depend upon when his GF is going to graduate from KSU if it’s in 2023 AM will not take a medical red shirt in 2022

It's 4 to 6 months on rehab. I think he plays next Fall.
He would have to get acclimated to a new offense with missing spring ball. Would have the summer to get the arm in shape but no coaches. So would have a few weeks actually practicing before the first game. So, maybe.

GET TICKETS

Back