• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Who wins more games?

Who wins more games?

• Total voters
With the kids that are leaving and relative unknowns on offense I dont know how we will do better. I think both sides take a step back next year. Could be why no one is jumping at the jobs. I feel if we had an OC we would know because it would help us to announce. No way an OC in a title game is coming to NU.

With the kids that are leaving and relative unknowns on offense I dont know how we will do better. I think both sides take a step back next year. Could be why no one is jumping at the jobs. I feel if we had an OC we would know because it would help us to announce. No way an OC in a title game is coming to NU.
There is a lot more talent on this team than folks think...

Mickey Joseph gonna do wonders with Betts, Manning, Brown and Martin etc...

The TE room still going to be very good especially if Fidone is 100%... the guy is 5* level talent.

K State goes beyond his GF... they lose Skyler to graduation and Howard was simply not good enough. They have a kid ready to take the next step but still has not done so... Adrian would be a very nice stop gap for a team that could be VERY good next year with a good leader at QB.
Kleiman is a helluva good coach. What he does with that roster is impressive. It’s loaded with 2-3* players.

K State goes beyond his GF... they lose Skyler to graduation and Howard was simply not good enough. They have a kid ready to take the next step but still has not done so... Adrian would be a very nice stop gap for a team that could be VERY good next year with a good leader at QB.
So now that he's not here he a good leader? lololol some of you guys crake me up...

I guess you would say coach frost is the issue because he didn't put enough around AM. O-Line was bad, no consistent run game, (O-line & RB issues), wideouts were much better this year, but still had route issues & blocking issues. And, the play calling was all over the place... 1 quarter of great plays, then 1 quarter of "what the hell are they calling?" So, there is a very good chance, if the shoulder gets better, he could have a Great season in 2023.
Great insight

Unless you believed he was a good leader when he was here
Leader vs player, he was a great leader but that was not enough, we needed a great player as well. I'm not sure all KSU needs is a great leader, don't they need a great player as well?

Mostly because Adrian scrambled out of broken down pass plays and picked up big chunks of yards with his legs in open field.. that is harder to do the closer to the end zone ya get. Nebraska was a classic case of defenses bending but not breaking. We couldnt punch it in when the field shrunk and of course a FG attempt wasn’t gonna be good…
Huskers need a consistent running game. Not everything can be blamed on the offensive line. How many times did fans see runners using cut back lanes? Running backs need to be coached, not only on the offense but how to run the football. There was a difference in the running back play when Brown took over hopefully they’ll keep him there.

Huskers need a consistent running game. Not everything can be blamed on the offensive line. How many times did fans see runners using cut back lanes? Running backs need to be coached, not only on the offense but how to run the football. There was a difference in the running back play when Brown took over hopefully they’ll keep him there.
But who’s gonna be Scott’s hunting buddy?

There is a lot more talent on this team than folks think...

Mickey Joseph gonna do wonders with Betts, Manning, Brown and Martin etc...

The TE room still going to be very good especially if Fidone is 100%... the guy is 5* level talent.
What are folks gonna do when Levi Faulk and Wyatt liewer are stilll trotting out there because they’re the ones that know the offense…. Keep in mind we are “getting fresh new OC”

What are folks gonna do when Levi Faulk and Wyatt liewer are stilll trotting out there because they’re the ones that know the offense…. Keep in mind we are “getting fresh new OC”
I think Liewer is leaving, no? I agree it is frustrating when our best players on not on the field because they don't understand the scheme. Hopefully the new OC simplifies things a tad for the WRs.

I feel like the idea is that AM goes to KSU because his girlfriend plays soccer there, but I wouldn’t be surprised if he sees who contacts him now that his name is officially in the portal and exhausts all options.
Seen him here in Manhattan quite a bit, I bet he's going to be a Wildcat

GET TICKETS

Back