• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

who wil target us this year?

EastOfEden

Junior Varsity
15 Year Member
We will be a circled date on a few teams calendar this year since the media has given us so much hype. Of the teams on our schedule, I think Colorado, Minnesota and Maryland will circle us most firmly. Of course everyone will want to beat us, but those three probably will be underdogs and get us at their home stadiums. All three could beat us if we don't play a complete game, and even if we do, Minnesota has a good chance of knocking us off.

We will be a circled date on a few teams calendar this year since the media has given us so much hype. Of the teams on our schedule, I think Colorado, Minnesota and Maryland will circle us most firmly. Of course everyone will want to beat us, but those three probably will be underdogs and get us at their home stadiums. All three could beat us if we don't play a complete game, and even if we do, Minnesota has a good chance of knocking us off.
I get the first two and agree with you. Especially Minny. We pretty much destroyed them last year. Please explain the MD choice though???

Maryland is a bit of a stretch, but lately they have been recruiting well in the Delmarva/Newport News area. Somehow I worry that we will totally look past them and that at that time of the year they will have developed enough that they could pull it off on their home field.

Only team on our schedule that I figure is a 100% sure win is South Bama! All the other teams on our schedule have the ability to upset the Huskers imo. This MUST be a season of taking one game at time if we're going to win 8 or 9 games. We simply aren't good enough to look past any of the other teams on our schedule.

Maryland is a bit of a stretch, but lately they have been recruiting well in the Delmarva/Newport News area. Somehow I worry that we will totally look past them and that at that time of the year they will have developed enough that they could pull it off on their home field.
Maryland is going to beat some teams this year that would be considered upsets now. I hope that we're not one of them. They have some good talent, including an excellent RB in McFarland. Depth and inexperience are their Achilles' heels.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back