• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Who TO has interviewed so far.

http://huskerextra.com/sports/baseball/article_760fe7fc-4a9d-594f-bacc-dbb5b9e4916d.html?amp

On Wednesday, when Nebraska's athletic director noted he hopes to have a baseball coach in place within a week to 10 days, three names surfaced as serious candidates.

Serious enough to land interviews, at least.

Sources with knowledge of Tom Osborne's search told the Journal Star that Texas Christian associate head coach Randy Mazey, Arkansas assistant Todd Butler and Texarkana College head coach Will Bolt, a former Husker, have interviewed for the vacancy.

Later in the article Butler said this..

"… I have a great job. So for me to leave Arkansas, it has to be absolutely something outstanding."

Later in the article Butler said this..

"… I have a great job. So for me to leave Arkansas, it has to be absolutely something outstanding."

Being an assistant at Arkansas is better than being the head coach at Nebraska? He just dropped to the bottom of my list.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back